Sensititre® YeastOne® (Part #YO2IVD)
If you have been utilizing the YO2V format, you should have received a letter in October 2010 announcing the discontinuance of this format, and the new YO2IVD format. If you did not receive this announcement, please contact TREK Customer Service at this link. Please click here to view a copy of the announcement.
For more information on the YO2V format, please click here.
*Note: this change does not affect the YeastOne YO9 format
- Colorimetric alamarBlue agent — Provides reliable, easy and consistent
endpoint determination with visual reading or with SensiTouch®
- Four antifungal agents — Yields low cost per test compared to traditional
macrobroth dilution tests for Candida sp.
- In vitro diagnostic label — Allows technician to perform FDA cleared susceptibility
tests in house
- Two tests per plate — Allows end user to perform quality control on the
- 24-hour incubation — Ensures quick and appropriate patient intervention
- Individual packaging — Allows laboratory to test one plate at a time with
- Inclusive on scale QC ranges — Provides immediate quality assurance of testing
- 24 month, room temperature storage — Eliminates inventory control concerns
|For In Vitro diagnostic use
||Dilution Range µg/ml